All our rooms are now fully booked until mid-July 2024.
We ask all those interested in living at Heathfield for the academic year 2024/25 (starting 1 September 2024) to come and visit in person. Please book a viewing in the calendar below.
Please note, however, that we are very keen to discourage potential residents from signing up too early to accommodation for the following year. It’s important to take your time and look at all your options before committing yourself. We also want to spare our current residents from the disruption of viewings for as long as possible.
If you wish to contact us first by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org), please let us know in your enquiry:
1. Which university are you attending?
2. What stage of study will you be at in September 2024 (Y0-4, Masters, PhD)?
3. When will you require accommodation (date from and until when?)
4. Are you a single person or do you have others in your household?
5. Are you available to visit and view the accommodation?
* * *
If you are coming to Norwich from overseas, it may not be possible for you to make a visit to Heathfield before your course starts. We reserve a few rooms every year for our Try Before You Buy (TBYB) scheme, which is designed for you.