Updated 24 November 2020.
Based on current government guidelines and subject to change.
Every year, students get freshers’ ’flu as they mix germs from different regions.
This year could be more serious, and the new guidelines are legally enforceable.
So please read these guidelines carefully.
For the purposes of government guidelines on staying Covid safe, your flat (A, B, C, D, E or F) is your household.
The regulations issued by the government on 13 November can be found here.
1. Your flat is your household. You must not leave or be outside your home except for one of the following specific permitted purposes:
2. No visitors are allowed indoors or in the private gardens
3. Minimise the time spent outside your home. Businesses and other venues have been instructed to close to reduce social contact. Please do not undermine the effect by going to unauthorised vehuese or illegal gatherings.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often for 20 seconds.
5. Wear a face covering in indoor settings where 2 meter social distancing is difficult.
6. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it.” Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbist bags provided. Then wash your hands.
7. Take turns to use the communal spaces: the Heathfield Centre, the laundry, the Studio, and the Garden Room, and confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Clean the area before using it.
8. Only use the toilets and showers in your own flat. Do not use the toilets in the Centre or the staff toilet next to the laundry.
9. Keep the premises well ventilated.
10. You must not move back and forth between your permanent home and your student home during termtime. You should only return home at the end of term for Christmas.
As a Heathfield resident, please …
We have …
Outside Heathfield …
When you walk into Heathfield …
Always use the hand sanitiser provided before …
If you have visitors …
Once you are inside Heathfield …
Shared kitchens and bathrooms
Stay well. Remember …
Remember: You can spread the virus even if you do not have any symptoms. Always keep yourself and others safe.
You will find below a selection of informative graphics.
Accommodation for UEA and NUA students.
62 Cannell Green, Norwich NR3 1TT
Company Registration Number: 10317203
Phone: 01603 622 171
Office: 62 Cannell Green, Norwich NR3 1TT